<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Sorry About That 

For those of you who saw double or triple of the post below, my apologies. It is a problem I have with Blogger software. When Blogger runs slowly as it did this morning, it will not show any activity when one clicks on the switch that tells the system to post. So, of course, I clicked more than once, and Blogger posted every click. Grrrr. Worse, the darn system took five minutes to trundle through the process.

Blogger wasn't working at all last night, and I couldn't post at my normal time for the next day. (Like a newspaper writer, I write the day before.) Thus, I was caught this morning trying to write an entry on a system that barely worked. It should be fixed now.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?