<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 07, 2005

No Kiddin' 

I've complained a lot in recent months about Blogger. There were times when it was so slow that it was unusable. There were times when it crashed completely and other times when I couldn't get in for a day or more.

It seems I wasn't alone. Here is a litany of complaints against Blogger and the parent company -- Google. It turns out the problem isn't entirely the fault of Blogger but for us poor lads and lasses trying to do entries late at night and early in the morning, it doesn't help to know that the ***** program has gone down AGAIN.

I second all the complaints in this article. Nearly every one has happened to me and on this site.

What this tells me is that the medium isn't the message but the medium can stop the message at any time without support. Google says it is trying hard to get control of the system, and I believe them.

I just hope that we don't have too many failures going forward.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?