<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, December 11, 2005

A Few Changes 

Because I had more than a little time to myself on Saturday, I made a few changes to online-pr.com to make it easier for you to find and read blogs.

When I started listing blogs on the site, there weren't the millions that are out there now, and few had much impact. Of course, that has changed and the many I had crammed into one page were too diverse and difficult to navigate. So, when you go here, you now have eight choices. I make no effort to be comprehensive except for PR, but I do try to carry significant blogs in a range of areas of concern to PR practitioners. I hope the new arrangement is easier for you and of course, if there are blogs I have overlooked, let me know.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?