<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 17, 2006

CRASH!!! 

My apologies for not being up sooner today. Blogger crashed late Thursday night, and I didn't know it until I tried to post at 4:30am this morning and got a strange error notice.

When I got to the office, I checked the Blogger bulletin board and noticed immediately the cries of anger and angst from other bloggers who were getting the same error. I sent a message to Blogger asking what happened. To their credit, they sent a message back quickly and referred me to the status board where there was a notice that a filer had gone down.

Now we're back up.

It wasn't heart-stopping but it was annoying to have readers see an error page without explanation. (Blogger did mount a maintenance page later in the morning, but it took awhile.)

Welcome back.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?