<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 27, 2006

No There There 

Aaargh. The title for this entry had body copy to go with it -- a comment on conglomerates. Blogger crashed. I'm not going to attempt to recreate the thought.

I've been snakebit for two days. Yesterday when I arrived at work, I found my hard drive had crashed. I typed on a temporary machine all day and tried to get around the peculiarities of its setup. When I got up this morning, Blogger wasn't working well -- then it froze. When I got here this morning, a rebuilt machine was in the old one's place but it isn't working right yet. For example, I can't place shortcuts to programs on the desktop for some reason.

All this will work out, but it is a reminder. Machines break.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?