<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Still Waiting 

PR starts with basics -- doing what you promised to do. I am reminded of this because Kodak is close to failing in basic PR with this customer.

I have a Kodak camera that, sadly, is broken. A control knob on the machine works sometimes and other times, not at all. I wrote Kodak to ask about service last Sunday and received an automated message that Kodak's target for response is 24 hours from the time the message was received.

I'm still waiting and beginning to believe I won't hear from the company. On the other hand, Kodak is sending me its e-mail newsletter talking all about its service capabilities.

I could do without the newsletter, but I need the service. It seems to me Kodak would understand that, but I'm beginning to wonder.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?