<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 22, 2008

PR Budget 

I've been working on an essay related to PR budgeting, so I searched the internet for sample budgets and detailed line items. The only acceptable one I found was 12 years old. Either I put in the wrong search terms, or there are few examples of comprehensive PR budgets posted. That seems odd since there is nothing proprietary about budgeting. Could it be that practitioners don't consider budgets of interest? Or, are budgets so different from company to company that it makes little sense to develop a template? This article requires detailed line items, so I'm constructing one that will be posted to online-pr.com when finished. I hope you find it useful, and if there are missing categories, please let me know.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?